We are distinguished by our commitment to providing advanced design solutions which balance practicality with innovation, often applied to difficult sites or unusual building concepts. We conduct ongoing research into the latest techniques in analysis, design and construction.
In addition, we utilise state-of-the-art computer-aided design, drafting, 3D graphics systems and Building Information Modelling (BIM) during the design process to the extent that the building structure can be fully integrated into a virtual building in the design phase if required. This enables us to deal with challenges such as difficult site conditions, complex foundations, co-ordination with the design team and the interface with existing structures to ensure structural efficiency and optimal utilisation.
- Structural design and plans of residential, industrial, commercial and community works
- Building design of new and existing residential dwellings
- Structural surveys
- Structural engineer's reports
- Project planning, estimating and co-ordination
- Engineering site inspections
- Construction management
- Construction and physical risk engineering services, i.e. pre-construction surveys, dilapidation surveys