Privacy & Cookies Policy
GEM Enterprise is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to our website and governs data collection and usage.
By using the GEM Enterprise website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement. Collection of Information we collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, Etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfil your specific request. This information is only used to fulfil your specific request.
GEM Enterprise encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from GEM Enterprise so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. GEM Enterprise is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the GEM Enterprise websites.
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
(1) permitted or required by law; or,
(2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorised transactions; or,
(3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorised employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) access this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt-out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
GEM Enterprise reserves the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Cookies will usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Performance cookies collect information about how visitors use GEM Enterprise website to create aggregated, anonymous information that does not identify the visitor.
- Strictly necessary cookies which are cookies that are essential to allow you to use GEM Enterprise website and its features.
- Functionality cookies which would enable GEM Enterprise to remember you and provide more personalised service.
- Targeting or advertising cookies which are used to deliver adverts relevant to you.
Some of our cookies remain on your device between your browsing sessions.
You can disable our cookies by changing the settings on your browser but doing so might mean you are unable to use certain features of GEM Enterprise website.