We will guide you from inception of ideas all the way through to completion on site - on time and to budget.
We provide a complete planning and design service, including architectural design, planning applications, building regulations, party wall agreements, quantity surveying and project management.
We approach projects with a commercially and financially astute mind-set and strive to create the most valuable planning and design solution achievable for a site.
GEM Enterprise can manage the entire planning and design process from initial feasibility, to obtaining planning permission and building regulations approval, through to construction and project management or can provide individual services depending on your requirements.
What do planning applications require?
Full planning applications include:
- All existing drawings of the property (floor plans, elevations, sections)
- All proposed drawings (floor plans, elevations, sections, site plans)
- A detailed Design and Access Statement (if required)
- Heritage Statement, Flood Risk Assessment and Arboricultural Report etc (if required)
- Site plan and block plan, Ordnance Survey Map
- Application forms, Notification letters, CIL Questions
Once planning permission has been granted, the CAD drawings can be re-configured and adjusted to provide building regulation drawings and detailed/technical drawings for building control approval – services which Extension Architecture can additionally provide.
Whether your project is small or large, contact GEM Enterprise on 020 3538 7002 now.