At GEM Enterprise, we guide you from the inception of ideas to completion of the site on time and budget.
As part of GEM Enterprise consultancy, Our team provides a full scope of planning & design service, including architectural design, planning applications, building regulations, party wall agreements, quantity surveying, and project management.
Our projects' approach is with a commercially and financially astute mindset and strives to create the most valuable planning and design solution achievable for a site.
GEM Enterprise manage the entire planning and design process from initial feasibility to obtaining planning permission and building regulations approval through construction and project management or providing individual services depending on your requirements.
We guide you from the inception of ideas to completing the site on time and to budget.
What do planning applications require?
Full planning applications include:
- All existing drawings of the property (floor plans, elevations, sections)
- All proposed drawings (floor plans, elevations, sections, site plans)
- A detailed Design and Access Statement (if required)
- Heritage Statement, Flood Risk Assessment and Arboricultural Report, Etc. (if required)
- Site plan and block plan, Ordnance Survey Map
- Application forms, Notification letters, CIL Questions
Get in Touch
For more information about our planning application services, engineering solutions, or discuss your project in more detail, contact us now on T: 020 3538 7002 | E: [email protected] or fill in the form below.
Fields marked with a * are mandatory.